Ladawan Palace was built in 1906 as a gift from King Rama V to his son prince Yugala Bidhamabara. With large verdant garden and wide ventilating corridors and windows, it flaunts his penchant as European living concepts at the time. Also known as the Red Palace due to its crimson outer walls, it is a two-storey brick and stone building with four-storey watchtower. Design in the style of Victorian and Italian villas by Italian architect G. Bruno, many Western architectural techniques such as arches, pilasters, rustication and wall bearing are in evidence.
Today Ladawan Palace is the home to the Crown Property Bureau who were instrumental its restoration.
To prevent the highly valuable interior from mould, our AMS-System was applied.